Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Update

There has been a lot of exciting things going on at our house. My brother Caleb is visiting until July 7. We are so happy to have him at our house. He is great and we are enjoying our time with him. Mary Grace finished up her third grade year with all A's! We are so proud of her. She worked really hard and had a great year. Jon and I celebrated 8 years of marriage today. My brother Caleb stayed with Mary Grace while we enjoyed this past weekend together at the Scottsdale resort. We had so much fun! We got a couples massage and a pedicure together. It took me a long time to convince Jon to get a pedicure with me. I think he loved it:) We also enjoyed room service and a couple of really nice dinners. This past year together has been emotional. Jon has been so good to me. He has loved me on days that I was not so lovable. We found out this past Sunday that we are not pregnant this month. While this is heartbreaking I still have hope for another baby for us in the future. We are planning to try again in early August. We are taking a break for a vacation to California and South Carolina. We are excited to relax and spend time with our families. Today on our anniversary I am grateful for a husband who loves me no matter what our circumstances are. He is my rock and I am so happy to spend my life with him.

No comments: